2. Collection of Data: As some activities on musixhub's site require registration, we collect and process data that you provide during the registration. We also collect your IP address and information provided by your web browser and computer. When you use musixhub's site, we may record information about your usage of the site. The collection of data occur both for registered users and occasional users, the Website may implement an automatic tracking process (such as cookies), which you may block by changing your browser settings.
3. Information We Collect:The types of information we gather:
We receive and store any information you enter on gomusix.com or give us in any other way. You might be asked to log in to your account (it can be Google or Facebook account) in order to generate your user identifier in gomusix systems and to personalize your experience while using gomusix. We may collect your name, email address, country of origin, and, if you choose, your nickname, telephone number, website, company, and title. Demographic information may be correlated to web usage information collected during your use of the service. In addition, you might provide us with personal identifying information, such as mobile telephone number, when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or complete a questionnaire, subscription form or a contest entry form. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing and improving our services, delivering targeted content and advertisements that may be of interest to you, and communicating with you.
Automatic information we collect from the site: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our site. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Site, or when you view advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Licensor on other Web sites. Examples of the information we may collect and analyze when you use our website include the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting;
· Information Sharing
· We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information:
· As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
· When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
· If gomusix is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. News letters
gomusix.com offers several electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe and unsubscribe at any time. You may remove yourself from any or all of the electronic newsletters' mailing lists at any time by following instructions for unsubscribing found at the end of every newsletter or by emailing _____@______.
4. Data recipients: The data requested and collected is required in order to use the site's features. We may use a range of information as set forth above to provide you with advertising. Your Data may be transmitted to third parties. musixhub may further release data if the law requires it to do so or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant or to protect musixhub's rights and interests. However, we do not use your email address to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes. Please note that any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (such as videos, comments, your profile page etc) may be collected and used by others. Share responsively.
5. Data security and retention: musixhub sees great importance to the security of your data, and takes all appropriate steps to keep it secured. musixhub keep the data for as long as necessary for its purposes. musixhub may keep the data for longer periods of time for any reason.
6. Linked Content
Certain sections of the site may involve sites which belongs to third parties.
musixhub is not and shall not be responsible for that,
and any use by the user of the sites belonging to third parties is in his sole responsibility.
Therefore, musixhub will not be responsible for actions that occurred at sites belonging to third parties. Moreover,
7. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices.
If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices
7. Use of Information
musixhub may use information
(whether personal identifying information or not) that we collect about you to:
· Manage your relationship with us and provide you with customer support.
· Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
· Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties.
· Cooperate with legal, criminal or regulatory investigations or proceedings.
· Manage our business.
· We may use an outside ad company to display ads on our site.
These ads may contain cookies.
cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company,
and we do not have access to this information.
8. Your rights: You are entitled to access and correct your data by requesting to do so via the Contact us section, or by sending an email letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org